6/17/2011

Still shinin' through the clouds.

Hey there. Not sure if there's anyone out there, but I guess it don't matter, I'm used to talking to myself.
I've had a whirlwind few weeks, but now that exams are finally over, I have some time to be able to sit down and do nothing/write a blog post! I was quite happy with the content on both the exams, it's such a pain revising EVERY SINGLE THING you learn in the semester, when hardly any of it is even examined :/ But oh well, we got there :)
Life is pretty good right now. I guess that's what you get when you have amazing friends like mine! I say it so often, but my friends are really the best things in the world, and I have no idea where I'd be without them, and I definitely wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for them.
On that note, we're only three weeks out from Opening Night! I absolutely cannot wait to start performing, putting all the hard work we've put in over the past four months into action to make an absolutely amazing show :) And of course, you lovely readers must come and watch the show! Facebook me if you're after tickets, the more I sell the better :)
Well I don't believe there's much more to tell, so I'll bid you adieu! Love you all :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment