1/06/2011

It's been a while. I haven't blogged all year, D;. So in that case then, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, all that shit.
Been on holidays for a fortnight, fun fun, Miss Shelby went over to America, the lucky thing! I bought her the best present, Japanese biscuits in the shape of mushrooms, because she loves them, and I love her :) I also bought some real Japanese Pocky, not the Australian shit, and I forgot how amazing it was. Made me miss Japan, and Yuki :(.
It's been quite a good year so far, because of my wonderful friends, whom I love to bits. :)
and so, I bid you farewell, because I can't be bothered writing anything else, and I don't know what else to write, heh.
Also, a great big Happy Birthday to my dear friend Cassy Trood :) hope you have an amazing day Cas ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment